Bundled plugins are updated with theme updates. We always test latest plugin versions before releasing the update to make sure it works properly.
You do not need plugin license key to update bundled plugins. Read more about bundled plugin licensing.
- Update theme to latest version
- If any of the bundled plugins is updated, you will see update notification.
- To update plugins go to Appearance/Install Plugins and hover over plugin name to update.
Tip: In case of plugin asking for activation during the update, disable the plugin before performing step 3 from above.
- Download latest theme version from Theme Forest.
- Locate plugin files inside mag/inc/plugins.
- Delete current version of the plugin.
- Install new plugin version.
You can also use FTP to overwrite contents of the plugin folder.