Page Options allow to individually style every post.
- General Options
- Post Settings
Allow to override default setitngs set in theme options, such as theme colors, layout, content width and top bar.
- Lead content – optional content displayed below the title. Shortcode enabled. It will not be included into post excerpt..
- Post title area – enable default title area for this post.
- Featured image after title – turn on or off featured image after title.
- Content style – choose between standard and divided styles.
- Set different width for paragraphs – specify maximum width for text paragraphs without affecting other content , e.g., images.
- Post labels – add some labels to the post, e.g., “Sponsored Content”.
This option lets you create a custom header content. See more on Custom Post Header.
Add review functionality to the current post.