- Copy upscale.pot file from upscale/languages folder to your desktop for editing.
- Download Poedit and open the file with it.
- Choose the text to edit and enter your translation in the bottom box.
- Save your .po file according to language code followed by country code. If your translation is written in German, your file name will look like de_DE.po.
- Once you save, Poedit by default automatically creates the .mo file alongside with .po file.
- Upload the .po and .mo files you just created to your /languages folder so they are in the same directory as the upscale.pot
- In Settings/General scroll to the last setting and choose the language.