This section controls global blog and archive pages of the website.
- Blog page layout
- Post style
- Post layout
- Blog title
- Pre-content area
Layout for the blog page itself. Right, left sidebar or full width.
Choose between default post style and image overlay.
Select post layout.
Enable or disable default page title for the blog page.
Activates additional area before page title and main content.
- Height – set optional fixed height for the area. If not set, auto height is used.
- Responsive height – enables auto height on mobile devices starting with tabled portrait. If pre-content area has content in Custom HTML field, set to On. If it is just background image, set to Off.
- Max width – set optional maximum width of the content in pre-content area. For full width enter 100% or none
- Inner paddings – set optional paddings for the content in the area.
- Background – color or background image for the area.
- Custom HTML – any custom code, including shortcodes.
This option will exclude selected category posts from blog and search pages.
Number of post to displace or pass over. Example, to pass two posts enter: 2
Choose what to display on blog index pages. Note that only Full Content respects WordPress read more tag.
Enable social sharing in blog view. Add your custom social sharing short-code that will appear after every post in blog view. Works great with Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress plugin.
Enable or disable post elements.