Bundled plugins are updated with theme updates. We always test latest plugin versions before releasing the update to make sure it works properly.
- Update theme to latest version
- If any of the bundled plugins is updated, you will see an update notification.
- To update plugins go to Appearance/Install Plugins and hover over plugin name to update.
- Download latest theme version from Theme Forest.
- Locate plugin files inside telling/inc/plugins.
- Delete current version of the plugin.
- Install new plugin version.
You can also use FTP to overwrite contents of the plugin folder.