Once theme is activated, head to Plugins tab on Appearance/Theme Dashboard page.
- Press Install button for the corresponding plugin.
- Optionally, Appearance/Install Plugins page can be used for bundled plugin installation and activation.
- Required plugins are marked with “Required” badge. These plugins should be active to access all theme core features. All other plugins are optional and can be used to add extra functionality to your website.
- You can deactivate or remove any plugin later in classic Plugins section, as they will always be available to install again.
Included & recommended plugins
- Telling | Theme Core Extend – this plugin extends theme functionality.
- WP Bakery Page Builder – theme’s page builder.
- Slider Revolution – most popular slider plugin with amazing features.
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress – all-in-one social sharing plugin.
- Contact Form 7 – Contact form plug-in used in preview and pre-styled in theme.
- Breadcrumb NavXT – this plugin generates locational breadcrumb trails.
- Envato Market – allows Envato API powered theme updates from the dashboard.