Importing demo data
- After theme is activated you will be navigated to Appearance/Theme Dashboard/Install Demo section of the theme.
- Install and activate required plugins and Contact Form 7 plugin if you want demo forms to be imported.
- Hover over demo and click Install button. Please be patient, it may take few moments to import attachments.
- Import process will start, and you will see a spinner while demo is being imported. Do not close the page during the process.
- When import is finished, you will see a success message.
(In rare cases you may see a different message saying “All done!”. That means that process has finished, but with with some hiccups. It has probably been successful, but please check, if everything was imported correctly.)
- Go to Appearance/Theme Options and click Save Changes.
- Now everything is set up including pages, posts, menus, widgets and reading settings.
If you press Import button of the same demo once again, it will not duplicate already existing content, which means that it is safe to do that. Menus are the only exception – menu items will be duplicated, even if they already exist.
If you get a timeout error during the demo import, and content was imported only partially, simply go back and try import once again, it will skip already imported data and finish the process.