Once theme is activated you will see one the following messages depending on what page you are on:
- Click Mag | Theme Core Extend or begin installing plugins to install required plugins. Alternatively, navigate to Appearance/Install Plugins page.
- Press Install button under the file name.
- Only two plugins are required, all other plugins are optional, you can install them when you want.
- You can deactivate or remove any plugin later in classic Dashboard/Plugins section, as they will always be available to install again in Appearance/Install Plugins.
- After required plugins are installed, you can press Dismiss this notice button in the notice box.
Included & recommended plugins
- Mag | Theme Core Extend – this plugin extends theme functionality. Is a required part of the theme.
- WP Bakery Visual Composer – theme’s page builder. Is a required part of the theme.
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress – all-in-one social sharing plugin.
- Contact Form 7 – contact form plug-in used in preview and pre-styled in theme.
- PhotoSwipe Light – adds the PhotoSwipe lightbox to your website seamlessly.
- Breadcrumb NavXT – this plugin generates locational breadcrumb trails.
- Envato Toolkit – allows Envato API powered theme updates with backup feature right from dashboard.
If you plan to use bundled premium plugins in another theme, you have to purchase license on CodeCanyon.